Cerebral Palsy of Ulster County is celebrating 65 years of providing quality services to individuals with developmental disabilities throughout the Hudson Valley. To assist in our mission, we are seeking a well organized, detail-oriented professional to assist the CFO in the oversight of accounting and financial systems for a not-for-profit agency with a $13 million budget. Position will be back-up to CFO during vacations and absences.
- Supervision and oversight of Facilities/Maintenance department
- Supervision and oversight of payroll and accounts payable daily operations and staff
- Oversight of Revenue Manager and revenue functions
- Work with the CFO on accounting and financial policies, procedures and processes
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end book closings
- Work with CFO and outside auditors to ensure accurate and clean annual audits
The position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration with a minimum of 3-5 years progressively responsible managerial experience in a not-for-profit human services agency. Prior high-volume experience with automated, in-house payroll and accounts payable processing required. Fund accounting a plus. Must have demonstrated knowledge of fiscal and non-profit accounting practices and procedures, computerized accounting systems, budget preparation and management.
This position offers an excellent benefits package, including generous vacations and holidays, medical, dental, vision and retirement plan.
If interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org