Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Provide Individual counseling to preschool & school age students
- Member of the Admissions Committee as well as agency link to referring CSE’s, and MSCs.
- Interact with referring school districts to ensure coordination of programming.
- Provide behavioral supports and training to teachers and school personnel
- Member of the school program’s Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS) Team: record & monitor PBIS behavior data.
- Act as a point person for clinical issues in the school principal’s absence.
- Write and monitor Preschool & School Age Functional Behavioral Assessments and Behavior Plans
- Interface with community agencies including Social Services, Child Protective Services as needed
- Act as a liaison between the parents and school, when needed
- Provide parent training (on average one meeting a month)
- Organize monthly Parent-training classes (on average quarterly)
- Minimum a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in New York State.
- Experience working with children and families
- Knowledge of developmental disabilities and human development
Position offers exceptional benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan as well as school schedule including paid school breaks and snow days. Position does require 6 week summer program.
To apply for a position you may complete our online application or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org please include the job title in the subject line. You may also call 845- 336-7235, ext. 2126