Article 28 Clinic
Out-patient services for children and adults are provided by qualified health care providers at our facility on Tuytenbridge Road in Lake Katrine. The professional staff have a great deal of experience providing evaluation, follow-up and/or intervention to individuals with various types of physical, behavioral, cognitive and/or language needs.
Accessing our Out-patient (Article 28) services:
Our Out-patient services are available to anyone in the community. We accept Medicaid, Medicare and self-pay. As a convenience, we will process commercial insurance forms but we are not a participating provider for commercial insurances.
The following Out-patient services are available: (Please see each specific service for details.)
- Audiology – evaluation and follow-up
- Occupational Therapy – evaluation and intervention
- Physical Therapy – evaluation and intervention
- Speech/Language Therapy – evaluation and intervention
- Assistive Technology – evaluation and training
- Neurology – evaluation and follow-up
Out-patient services may include one or more of the following:
- Developmental delay(s) with motor, language, cognitive and/or social skills
- Atypical muscle tone or movement, including muscle weakness or floppiness
- Decline, or change in functional skills, such as decreased language, motor and/or cognitive skills
- Decreased joint mobility
- Atypical levels of activity (underactive or hyperactive)
- Autism spectrum disorders ( Aspberger’s, PDD, ADHD, etc)
- Sensory Integrative Dysfunction
- Cerebral Palsy
- Spina Bifida
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Seizure Disorder
- TBI –Traumatic Brain Injury
- Hearing impairment
If you or your family member is in need of out-patient services as described above, please discuss this with your health care provider. If your health care provider recommends out-patient services for you or a family member, please contact us at our Tuytenbridge site (845.336.7235).
The Community Rehabilitation Center is conveniently located off of Rt. 9W, past the Hudson Valley Mall heading north toward Saugerties, behind the Lake Katrine Post Office.