Cerebral Palsy of Ulster County staff will guide you through the referral process to help you obtain the services you need. If there is a specialty that you are in search of and it is now something we offer, we will suggest other community resources that may be of help.
During the referral process, we will need to obtain some personal information in regards to your current need status. This is done through an interview process so we can appropriately determine our ability to help you or your family member.
Depending on your situation, we will also be requesting background medical information to better assess your needs and create the best service plan. Release forms will be available for completion.
The payments vary depending on what type service provision model. We access a variety of funding mechanisms such as Medicare, Medicaid, private pay, and some health insurances.
- Special Education evaluation and services
- Early Intervention evaluations and services
- Universal Pre-Kindergarten
- Medicaid Service Coordination
- Occupational Therapy and Evaluation
- Physical Therapy and Evaluation
- Speech and Language Therapy and Evaluation
- Residential services -ICF, IRA, supportive apartments and Children’s Residence
- Day Treatment Program
- Individual Supports and Service (OPWDD ISS)
- Family Support Services
Once the referral is accepted and processed, we will be scheduling appointments, depending upon your request for evaluation, treatment, screenings and/or tours. Your referral point person will assist you throughout the process to assure completion and follow up.